Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Love and Crochet Too!

I hope your Summer is as happy as mine!


I have been ...

Vacationing ...



Grilling ...



Emily Evans, we shall not speak about my burnt chicken LOL .. Thank You Carl Evans for being the true 'Grill Master' of our family!

Picnic-ing ...









Playing ...


Birthday Partying ...



Visiting Family ... 



Having Family Visit ...





Issie Dog got her very first Summer Haircut ever ... 

Long
Short

And I did manage to Crochet a few small items too ...



I made 4 of these Mug Hugs for 'The Girls' ..they have only been asking for some since Christmas! LOL
These are Can / Bottle Cozies for Summer Bonfires and Parties...


I also made some of these in Red, White and Blue using  "Chasing Chevrons" Glass Bottle or Soda Can Cozy Pattern by Jennifer Pionk.

I forgot to snap a picture of mine before I gave them to 'The Kids' but this is Jennifer's Picture.
Chasingchevronsbeercozycollage_medium

The pattern is Great..I am definitely recommending it!

I'm thinking about making some more of the Chevron Cozies for our 4th of July Celebrations...and I want one of these too!  
 The pattern is by RepeatCrafterMe and is Free at her website.


I hope you enjoyed a peak at my Summer.  I have some more Fun Crochet Projects planned, so I hope to see you all again soon!

0 comments: